The Cats Pajamas New Release September Blog Hop


Hey all! Today is a super fun day! Yes… it is not Friday but still super fun and you won’t want to miss out on any of it!  If you are coming from the creative Julee's blog then you have already had a taste for what is in store for you! Welcome to my blog! This is so much fun that I am excited to be a part of this super fun blog hop! It is so much fun every time we do this to see all the creativeness within the team.


I made another shaker card today but I added the Stitched Bear Die and the Stitched Owl Die. I also decided to make it a Spring/Summer theme this time instead of a Fall theme like yesterday.



You also saw the other day that I had made a blue Stitched Owl Die. This time I made a white owl like the white Snowy Owls that I love so much. I love making these owls with their tiny feet they are so darn cute!!

I also cut a couple of trees for this tree and the one yesterday. I wanted to have a lot of layers when it came to the leaves. I loved that you could cut just 2 trees and have all the leaves you need to make a very full beautiful tree. These trees would give anyone that received it a wow! One of my other team members, Leigh, did the trees in every season yesterday... it looks AMAZING!


I also used the same technique with this bear as I did the last one but I used more brown colors instead of grey. I laid all the colors down at first, then using a towel and some colorless blender fluid ... I made the bear look fluffy.



I also love this Stitched Fox Die. He is so darn adorable with his wee little eyes and nose. He is also very fun to color.

Here are the colors and my supply list... but down at the bottom you will also find the list of what other blogs you can hop to. The next blog for you to hop to from my blog is to the incredible Nancy!

The Copic markers I used on this card are:
Owl: C0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, Y17
Bear: E50, 51, 53, 55, C9, R30
Fox: YR27, 24, 23, 21, E30, 31, C9
Tree: E35, 34, 33, 31
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!

 


Here are the supplies I used for this card:




Julee <– Where you came from
Cristena <– You are here
Nancy <– Next on your amazing hop journey
Christine
Wendy
Melissa
Brenda
Kerry
Deborah
Leigh
Alma/TCP 

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. LOVE all the detail on this card. So beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used different coloring techniques on each and every critter. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is stunning!
    love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!