Happy Mail ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! It's Thursday and day 5 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! Today I have for you the adorable little pigs from the Happy Mail Clear Stamp Set. This was a lot of fun! The last time I used this stamp set was when it was released for the Club La-La Land Crafts. But there are new piggies who have hats and bows that you can add to the little piggies. It just adds so much more possibilities and fun to the set.

My daughter, Meadow, loves pigs! She would have one if I let her. She asked that since the little piggy on the Vespa didn't have a hat if I could make it a girl piggy

I definitely did my best for her. I love the large amount of sentiments the Hally Mail stamp set has with it. I again, used Meadows favorite Hugs Enclosed.


I thought it would be fun to make one of the piggies into a stamp. My daughter's rabbit will stick her face right upto the camera.  So why not do the same with the little piggy... you know they would do the same.

How fun is this Asian Landscape Border Die?? This piggy likes riding her little Vespa across the bridge.


The last thing I did was added the Envelopes Border Die. How did I get that brown background layer you ask? I cut another Envelopes Border out in Kraft cardstock. Then I cut the kraft one in half horizontally. After that glue it with liquid glue to the back of the vanilla die cut.

The Copic Colors I used are:
Piggies: E40, 41, 42, 43, R00, 01, 02, 30
Pink: R32, 21
Yellow: Y35, 32, 21
Tires: C4, 5
Bag: E81, 84, 87

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used for the card:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments