Masculine Card Theme ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday!! The theme for La-La Land Crafts this week is masculine cards. I know that everyone has trouble making masculine cards so I think this theme is perfect. For my card I used La-La Land Crafts Things Are Looking Up Clear Stamp Set.



This card started out as something for my son... but as my husband started to have a really bad week at work, I decided it should be for him instead.



I used the Long Flags Die for the sentiment I thought was perfect for either my son or husband. I used the smallest flag to make the green flag to make it into a ribbon look. I used the next flag up in size for the sentiment itself.



I used more flags to bring in the colors of the cards. But these flags are actually from the Stitched Elements Die. I also used the Dies from the July 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit for the background bits.



I cut the bottom half of the little Meerkat. I also used a hobby knife to cut a slit in his arm so I could hang him on the back of the Giraffe. I wanted it to look as if the Meerkat was riding the Giraffe.

Copic markers I used are:
Gator: YG21, 23, 25, 17, G24
Giraffe: E30, 31, 33, 35, 44, 47, Y35
Ostrich: R00, 01, 02, C0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 7,8, YR12, 00, 01
Meerkat: E50, 51, 53, 55, 93
Sky: Y35, 38, 15, 17, R12

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments