Bunnies In Flight - The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #372

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday and Happy September! I have a very cute Bunnies In Flight card for you today. It is a new month so I have a new challenge for you from The Cat's Pajamas. The theme for this month's challenge is Animals.





You all know I can't resist these cute little buns from The Cat's Pajamas. I could color them all day long and not get bored. This little guy is from Bunnies In Flight Clear Stamp Set.



I made the balloons look translucent with the colors that I picked out for the balloons. I wanted them to be nice and bright colors as well as matching the paper that I used for the background.



I also used one of the encouraging sentiments from the set. I am going to be using this one (and another just like it) for my kid's first day at school this year. Granted school is at home, you all know I have homeschooled my kids for the last 7 years, but you still get jitters.



I cut the sentiment out using the Rectangular Stamp Die. I think it was the perfect die to cut this out with. It adds texture and a lot of fun.

The Copic markers I used are:
Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Balloons: R29, 05, 17, B000, 01, 02, YR02, 12, 15, YG00, 01, 03, Y11, 13, 15
Leaves on sentiment: YG21

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments