Summer Vacation Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday!! Today we are celebrating Summer Vacation with Summer Vacation Marci. Is there any other Marci we should do this with? She is perfect! Not to mention that Summer Vacation Marci is also adorable! Of course, I had to make a shaker card with her because I haven't made one in about a week haha!



We actually colored Summer Vacation Marci in the Copic Academy classes this week. It was so much fun doing her little skirt like a little sheer bathing suit cover.



If you have seen the new netting over my shaker card, I got the best information from my teammate Meg. She let me know to use tulle that you get in the wedding departments of Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I don't have to deal with static any longer and it looks beautiful with that texture! I finished the shaker off with the Porthole Die and some Silver Mirrcard.



I loved using the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack from La-La Land Crafts. It all just went together so wonderfully! I loved using the paper with the foam sheets to cut it out and make the letters pop up.



I also used the big beautiful Monstera Leaf Die that came out the same time as the Cruise Word Die. If I used the large Monstera Leaf Die I just had to use the smaller one from the Tropical Leaves Die.










Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E23, 25, 27
Bathing Suit, Headband and Cover: BG11, 13, 15, Y11, 13, 19
Tube: BG11, 13, 15, 18, Y19
Flower: YR12, 15, 18, Y11, 19, E27

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments