Summer Love Telephone Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday!! I remember when I was younger that summer love was so fun. On the phone for hours with a friend or even a potential boyfriend. Telephone Marci really inspired me for this Summer Love team challenge from La-La Land Crafts.



I really believe that Telephone Marci is perfect for Summer Love. I also used the Stitched Hello Die with some foam mounted under the letters.



It was a lot of fun doing the telephone rotary dial for the shaker card. I made each of the holes into its own shaker section so that all the sequins wouldn't just go to the bottom.



I loved making the clothes for Telephone Marci. Her little shirt was the most fun but I love working with reds! Of course, I had to give her some little ugg boots. I think it is so funny that I always think of those boots when I don't even own a pair haha!!



The card felt like it was still missing a little something so I added the little Retro Telephone Die at the top as well.

Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
Reds: R05, 17, 27, 29, 59
Greens: G24, 28
Black Phone: C1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Shoes: E95, 97, 99, 50, 51, 53, 55

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments