Sending You - The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #370

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Today I have a sweet slim card for you using Sending you and 3 other stamp sets from The Cat's Pajamas to make this magical, cute, and fun Christmas card.  I am using it for the new challenge. You need to come and play with us over at The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge for July is "Christmas In July" challenge for the whole month of July. It is such a fun challenge!



 



I cannot tell you how much fun it was to bring 4 stamp sets together to make this card. I just love this card!!!



My friend Angela just bought the Sending You Clear Stamp Set from The Cat's Pajamas. She is the one that inspired me by reminding me that I had this stamp set and have yet to use it.

I actually used the little sorting hat from the Snipes Alive Clear Stamp Set to make into a Santa hat. There is a die set that goes with that set so you can just die cut out the hat to make it easier on yourself.



The cute little gifts falling from the Santa chopper down to the town are from the Spit Happens Clear Stamp Set. There is even a die set that goes with the set.



The town is so much fun! and so easy! It is nothing more than the super fantastic die Village Snowglobe Duo! I have used this die many times in Christmas cards. It is so much fun for shaker cards and so much more!



The last thing I did was to add the sentiment from the Sketchy Santa Clear Stamp Set. I also added my favorite sequins that have no holes in them to make them look like snow falling down.

I really had a super fun time making this card. Probably because Meadow and her bunny were in my office to inspire me.

The Copic markers I used are:
Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Greens: YG03, 17
Chopper blades: C0, 1
Chopper window: BG000, 0000

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments