Christmas Bunnies In July ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday!! Today I have the absolutely cute bunnies from the La-La Land Crafts Snow Amazing for a Christmas in July card. It has been nice getting so many Christmas cards finished. These little bunnies are a perfect addition to the Christmas cards I have made.

I colored these little guys with our bunny Lollie as inspiration.



Of course, I had to have one in pink to represent Lollie and the other one I put in green. I think they are a great addition to the colors I used for this card with the blue-greens of the paper and the markers I used for the snow.











The hills and the Merry I put cardstock on top of self-adhesive foam sheets, then ran through my Creative Station Lite to make the other side have adhesive as well. I then ran everything through my big shot to cut out. I wanted it to have a bit of dimension and this was the most fun and easiest way that I knew how to do it.



The Merry Die I also cut the bar off the bottom so I could make it look as if it was running with the wave of the hills.

Copic markers I used are:
Bunnies: E50, 51, 53, 55, 93
Pink: RV10, 00, R81
Green: YG00, 01, 03
Carrot: YR12, 02, 00, G24, 28
Snow & Merry: BG000, 10, 11

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you in July too! I love the soft colors you chose. I used to be all about traditional colors red and greens. But am really enjoying removing my blinders and opening up my color realm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!