Hugs Needed - The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #369

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Today I have a sweet slim card for you using Hugs Needed from The Cat's Pajamas. I am using it for the new challenge. You need to come and play with us over at The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge for June is "Pattern Paper" challenge for the whole month of June. It is such a fun challenge!



 



This card was so much fun to make! I love slimline cards. They are fantastic because they fit in a regular envelope and you don't have to make your own or figure out how to mail it because you can't find the right size envelope.



I love this little dog in this stamp set. I believe she is supposed to be a little scotty dog, but I colored her as a yorkie. The tree is also supposed to be barren but I colored some little leaves on it. I will have a video for you tomorrow for how I colored it and how I put the card together. So sorry that I didn't get a chance to edit them today. so be sure to check back.



In the card making video I also give you a look at how I made the tag for the Hugs Needed sentiment of the card using the Stitched Squares & More Die Set. It took me a moment but I was so happy when I figured out how to get the stitching around both tags the way that I wanted it. I messed up the ends a bit but I think it still looks fine.



The last things I added were the flowers and the little dew drops, on the cute patterned paper. My friend Lois who is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator sent me some of her old retired paper. I was so happy to receive it all. A lot of it was from when I used to be a demonstrator so it brought back a lot of wonderful memories.

The Copic markers I used are:
Doggie: E23, 25
Dog Collar: RV52, 55
Grass, Leaves & Ground: E30, G24, 28, YG97, 95

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!