Baker Luka ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday! It is time for another fun and adorable La-La Land Crafts new release! I am getting you started today with Baker Luka! I love love love his outfit with his little floppy chef's hat. When coloring him

I decided to go with a traditional white chef's shirt.



I had a great time making the card and all the little army of chocolate chip cookie holding hamsters. I could seriously color these little guys all day long. They look so cute getting cookies from Baking Luka.



I love that I can cut 2 of the Scalloped Rectangles to make a frame to make a picture. It is so much fun! The wallpaper is the stencil Daises On My Mind. The floor was a lot of fun! I used the Blue Christmas Paper Pack. The little Bookshelf Die you see is from the May 2020 Club kit. You can still get that as a club subscriber so I put the link below for you.



The little Electric Mixer Die is so fun. I love putting the little hammies in the bowls. They look so mischievous.



 

The recipe card I actually used 2 dies to make. I used the Scallop Rectangle Die and the Large Stitched Tags Die. I did a little video for you so you could see how I did it.



Granted you can take a much easier route and just cut one of each and just cut the tag down to fit as a tab for the recipe card. But, I had to try to be some kind of fancy haha! The video is down below for you.



Baker Luka's clothes were cute. I tried to go with the traditional chef's outfit. I love his big floppy hat!

Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E23, 25, 27
Hat, Apron, Cookie Sheet and Chef Shirt: C0, 1, 3
Shirt and Pants: B31, 34,
Shoes: C6, 7, 9, W5, Y26
Hamsters: E50, 51, 53, 55, R20, 30
Cookies: E31, 33, 59, 77
Frame and Bookshelf: E31, 35
Books: YR14, 08, C0, 1, red pen
Other: White Gel Pen, Distress Oxide Ink Salty Ocean

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



Hope you enjoy the video!



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments