TP Dudley From Dustin Pike ~ Whimsy Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am so happy that I had a chance to use this ADORABLE digital stamp TP Dudley from Dustin Pike! I absolutely LOVE his stamps that he makes. With everyone going through what my family has been calling the TP Crisis of 2020. I thought it would lift up the spirits of some friends and family members if they received a very funny commemorative card for the occasion.



I used real toilet paper for the cards that I sent out. I am not sure 2 squares will help them but the card is fun all the same.



The sentiment actually comes with the digital stamp on Whimsy Stamps for free. That is right you read that correctly it is FREE! I have the link for you down below.



I had to use the Twenty 20 die from La-La Land Crafts so that it would really tie into being a commemorative card for the year of the TP Crisis hahaha!!!



I also used a couple of other dies and a fun stencil to make it a bit lively. To finish it off I also added a few sequins.



The Copic markers I used are:
Dudley: YG21, 23, G94, 99, BG01, 05
Dudley's Horns: E41, 42
TP: W3, 1, 00


Here is the video I made of how I colored the sweet TP Dudley:



Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used:


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments