Super - The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #368

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Today is the day for a funny story and the stamp set Super from The Cat's Pajamas. I also have a gentle reminder that you need to come and play with us over at The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge for May has been "Every Day Heroes" challenge is for the whole month of May. It is an amazing challenge with all that is going on right now.



This card has a very funny story behind it. With the Toilet Paper Crisis of 2020, we were starting to get a little short-handed.  So my hubby went out to find some toilet paper. He did find some, granted it was the cheap scratchy 1ply that everyone hates... but it was better than nothing.



With his find, my daughter decided that this card was for him. She wanted it to match the other card I made at the beginning of the month, so we have the same layout with the TP on the card. We just used different items and sentiments to put it together.



I absolutely love the little bear with his super suit. I was trying to make it the same as the Superman suit but for some reason, I was thinking the suit was black instead of a very dark blue. Oh well! My hubby still loved the card.



The last thing I added was the sequins. Meadow says that no card is complete without dewdrops or sequins.

The Copic markers I used are:
Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55,
Super Suit: C8, 6, 4, R24, 27, 29, B26, 28

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments