Nurse Luka ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!!! Today I am using La-La Land Crafts Nurse Luka. He was just released and with perfect timing. I made this card for my friend, Mikie, who is a nurse up in NY (don't worry not in NYC). He is so giving and caring.... and has some of the best stories ever!!

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Luka- Copictopia

I wanted to make this card a little manly for him... so I went with the Stitched Chevron Die and some more manly type colors.

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Luka- Copictopia

I had to also use the little Heart Beat Die that I love so much.

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Luka- Copictopia

When I was making this it was a lot of fun... I think Mikie was thinking that I was stalking him... or being a little risky business because I kept asking him what he was wearing HAHA!!!! When I was showing him what I was coloring he saw the name tag...

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Luka- Copictopia

He said "my name isn't hero it's Mikie" I told him I had changed his name and he could deal with it :D And no, not everyone calls him Mikie haha!

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Luka- Copictopia

The last thing I added was the sentiment which I thought was perfect!

The Copic Colors I used on this card are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E23, 25, 27
Shoes: C5, 7, 9
Scrubs: R37, 56, 59, 89
Pen: B37, 34
Clipboard: E31, 33, 35, C1
Undershirt: C0, 1

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments