Hello There ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday!! It is the weekend! I have a very cute card for you today, using the new stamp sets Hello There and Windows & Things from La-La Land Crafts. The things that you can do with these stamp sets are amazing!!!



I made this card for someone special, who just lost their best friend and confidant. Their little furbaby was just that their baby.



So I made this card in mind that they have a little house in the heavens by putting the Stitched Clouds Die on the bottom of the card vs. the top.



I actually popped up the window so it would look like the shutters were standing out away from the wall. The wall I placed on the paper using the brick stamp from Windows & Things, then embossed with some Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.



I did want some flowers on the card. The first thing I thought of was the story of Jack and The Beanstalk. I used the Two Branches Die and the Leafy Vine Die to complete the look.



The last thing I added before I put the clouds on was the sentiment of "I miss your face". I picked this one because I know this person I made the card for is missing their little kiddo for sure.

The Copic Colors I used on this card are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47
Shirt: V25, C01, 00
Frenchie: C8, 7, 5, 3, 1, 00, E93
Shutters: E30, 31, 33, 35
Drapes: R14, 27, 29, 39
Shiplap: E40, 41, 43, 44, Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
Vines: G21, 24, 28
Flowers: Y35, 38, C00, 1, 0, E07
Clouds: Distress Oxide Ink Tumbled Glass
Bricks: Versamark Ink, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments