Elf Mischief Time with Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today I have a little bit of elf mischief with Rubbernecker Stamps Elf Shoes With Bells and Wreath With Berries. Since we have all been home, now seems to be the right time to get started on some holiday cards. Granted, I know some of us have been still working from home, but can't think of a better time.



The feet are supposed to be standing straight up and down as if standing on the floor. But if you know me they need to me having fun and getting into a bit of elf mischief haha!



I actually cut the Wreath With Berries Rubber Stamp out by just fussy cutting the wreath. Yes, yes I do know I am a bit on the crazy side haha!!  You can see that I used a brick stencil that I am sorry Rubbernecker doesn't have right now. But I know Tim Holtz and a few others have brick stencils out there that you can get your hands on. The one I have below is the other one that I have and it works nicely.



Besides the embossed bricks I also cut it out using the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Deckled Rectangle Dies.



I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Waves Die to make the scallops at the bottom of the card. That paper is from Stampin Up that I have been hoarding for YEARS!! I love the paper and didn't want to give it up, but it just fit.



I stamped the sentiment You Get Socks from Rubbernecker stamps onto some white cardstock. I cut it out with the Nested Tag Stitch Die, along with one from green cardstock from the larger tag size. You will see in the video below how I put it all together.



I used some old vintage lace ribbon to put through the hole in the top of the tag. To finish off the card I used some red and gold sequins to add a bit of bling.  I used a lot of different die cuts on this card and have a lot of fun textures on the card which I love!

The Copic markers I used are:
Wreath: YG21, 23, 25, R17, 29, 59
Elf Feet:
Socks: R59, 29, 27, 17, YG00, 01, 03
Shoes: YG21, 23, 25, R29

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies that I used on this card:




Here is the video I made I hope you enjoy it :)



 

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I had fun making it. You will find more Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration on their Facebook Page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Not sure I can quite bring myself to think about Christmas yet but I love the naughty elf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! :) Christmas is a hard one this early in the year. But if I want to get cards out I have to get on it with so many other things I want to create :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!