Cured Yet? ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Saturday!! How is your weekend going? I have such a cute tag for you today. I used the new release Cured Yet from La-La Land Crafts. I thought this would be so cute on a bottle of sprite for a friend. Who doesn't love something cute while they are sick to perk them up?



I love these little pigs from the Cured Yet stamp set. They are so adorable! I also decided to use the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack. It looks so cute behind the little piggy.



I have never tried using my Large Rose Die before. But, now after looking at these, I think I need the other two as well. I made one rose out of Bashful Blue cardstock and one from the same Spring Has Sprung paper I used for the tag and behind the little piggy.



I also used the Two Branch Die for the leaves under the roses. I colored them on Kraft cardstock to get a more rich but muted color.

The Copic Colors I used on this card are:
Piggy: R00, 01, 02, YR61, E41, 42
Crutch: E37, 34, 31
Bandaid: E41, 43
Sling: BG0000, 000, 01, White Gel Pen
Leaves & Hearts: G24, 28, YG23

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments