Bundle of Joy ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! I actually have a couple of cards for you today! I had a great time using Bundle of Joy a new release clear stamp set from La-La Land Crafts. I had a lot of fun also doing the live video on how I colored all these pretty babies skin in the La-La Land Crafts Facebook group. The video is still over there if you would like to see it click HERE to go to the video. You do have to be a member of the group to watch.

Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I had a lot of fun with all the different little bibs making them different from each other.








Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - CopictopiaBundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia


If you are interested in how to make the flowers here is the video that Irina Blount did, that taught me how https://youtu.be/Iw5Z_cTE-pE?t=987

The one baby with the pink jumper on I actually colored the whole jumper with R81, then used a bit of a terry cloth towel and some Copic Various Ink to make the jumper look "fuzzy". After doing that I used R85 and R83 to put in some defining dots for shading on the outfit.

Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I was able to stamp directly on the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack from La-La Land Crafts. I just let it dry before touching it to make sure I didn't smudge it. It is a fantastic paper! I also used this paper for the little shoe.

The Copic markers I used on this card are:
Skin:
White E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Latino: E13, 11, 35, 21, R20, 30
African American: E15, 35, 13, 33, 31, R21, 20
Hair: E55, 53, 51
Clothes:
BG000, 02, 05, YR04, 02, 00, R81, 83, 85, E50, 53, 55, V00, 04, 09, Y00, 11, 13, R24, E41, 42, 43, 44
Toys:
R29, 27, 24, YG00, 01, 03, YR04, 02, 00, Y00, 11, 13, E50, 51, 53, 55

The next card is a little bit of the same thing but I only put one baby on it. I made this card for my neighbor that just had a baby not long ago, but being stuck inside we have not really been able to see the little one yet.

Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I colored this baby the same as the other babies above, I just used different colors for her clothes.








Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - CopictopiaBundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia


I used a couple of the oval die cuts on this card. It was nice because I have not used them in a while and I love using them.

Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I love the new Baby Shoe Die as well. I like putting a thin (1/4 inch) ribbon through it and tying the bow as you would on real little shoes. The die is so fun and so easy to put together.

Bundle of joy La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I still used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack for the Mandala Doily die and the other die cuts on this card. However, I used the Everything Is Rosy Layered Stencil to emboss the white cardstock.

The Copic Colors I used on this card are:
Skin: E15, 35, 13, 33, 31, R21, 20
Clothes:
R81, 83, 85, G24, 28, C0, 1

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I said in my FB live video that I would put these up on my blog, so here they are:

[caption id="attachment_9562" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Copictopia favorite Copic colors for Skin in order Copictopia favorite Copic colors for Skin in order[/caption]

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments