Winter Cat With Hat - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I know that winter is almost over. However, my trees are still naked and it is still cold outside. Winter for this house is still not over. I decided to use Winter Cat In Hat from Rubbernecker Stamps today. I love the hat because it is so easy and fun to color. The cat also makes it very adorable!

Winter Cat In Hat Rubbernecker Stamps - Copictopia

I hope that this photo will help you see how I colored the hat. I do have a video at the bottom of the post showing how I put the card together, but sadly I colored this kitten before I started doing all these videos. I suppose I should have made the time to do that sooner :)

Winter Cat In Hat Rubbernecker Stamps - Copictopia

I did a video tutorial yesterday and spoke about how I felt we needed more kindness in the world. I love this scripture stamp because it says just how I feel. Many people can be kind through words... but their actions do not portray the same things they speak about.

Winter Cat In Hat Rubbernecker Stamps - Copictopia

I paired up the scripture with the cat because well ... it looked very sweet and cute. Everything just seemed to go together for me.

Winter Cat In Hat Rubbernecker Stamps - Copictopia

I used a lot of different die cuts on this card and have a lot of fun textures on the card which I love! You will see how I made the extra tag layer as well in the video.

The Copic markers I used are:
Kitten Fur: C00, 1, 3, E93
Hat and Scarf: RV04, 02, 00, 000

Here are the supplies that I used on this card:




Here is the video I made I hope you enjoy it :)



Cardstock sizes:
White card base: 4 1/4 x 11 (folded in half for card base)
Pink Patterned Paper: 5 1/4 x 4 scraps for circle
White cardstock: You will need 1 sheet for all the die cuts
Pink cardstock: 1/2 sheet for all the die cuts

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I had fun making it. You will find more Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration on their Facebook Page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments