Peony & Dogwood Sprite Card Holder Video Tutorial ~ Aurora Wings Showcase

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today is a wonderful day for an Aurora Wings new release over at the Showcase Blog! This is the second post I have for you today. I am using the beautiful New Release Peony & Dogwood Sprites. I made a fun and pretty card holder for my purse. I love carrying these little card holders in my purse to give cheer and happiness while I am out and about. Everyone could use some happiness right?!?












This little holder is really very simple to make. You can make them as plain or as fancy as you like.



Most everything on the cards are flat so they don't get smashed while waiting for a new home in my purse.



You can see that I have colored all of them differently, even though they are the same stamps. I don't like handing out cards that look exactly the same. I like the cards to be slightly different that way I feel the person I hand it to is getting a one of a kind special for just them, even if I didn't know who was going to have it in the end.



If you don't have the envelopes or need the envelopes for one side, you can even leave them out and fill both sides with cards if you wish.



Of course, I added some texture to the front of the cards and the front of the holder.



There is even texture in the bow with the lace that I used.

The Copic markers I used are:
Peony Sprite:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: C7, 5, 3
Petals: R00, 20, 21, 22
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25
Shoes: E31, 33, 34

Dogwood Sprite:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Petals: RV02, 00, 000, Y11, 00
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25
Shoes: E31, 33, 34

Here is the video I promised on how I did the cards and made the card holder:



Now for more amazing things!!!





Here are the supplies I used for these cards:




Have you seen my Popcorn Sprite cookie bag invite? Or the tutorial? Click HERE

Be sure to go over to the Aurora Wings Showcase blog for more inspiration from the team for this image and the others released today.

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with the Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in the Aurora Wings group go and join, you won't be sorry. You are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Remember to sign up to get my blog so you don't miss any of my posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. What a great idea and fabulous assortment of cards, Cristena! They're so frilly and feminine and just scream Spring. Truly beautiful beyond words. I'll be back to take a look at your video. Love your work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checking out the video and see how things were put together step by step. Your coloring has such a beautifully luminous quality that I LOVE! Gorgeous cards today. Thank you, Cristena! M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful cards make me long for spring...NOW!!! I love the card holder as well...what a wonderful way to keep them safe, as well as a pretty presentation idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!