Kickin' It! - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! I am not sure about you and yours but mine are as relaxed as this bunny in Kickin' It! stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. I homeschool my 2 kids, and with all this creating that I love to do, I am in my craft room. So we are safe and sound and have been praying for everyone to be the same.

It is time to show you another cute card to remind you to come over and play with us at The Cat's Pajamas challenge. Now! You probably have more than enough time to do so ;)



The Cats Pajamas Kickin It - Copictopia

I had so much fun making this card. I was video chatting with one of my best friends while making this so it made it even more fun than normal. I love these bunnies and I love video chatting with my friends while crafting.

The Cats Pajamas Kickin It - Copictopia

I decided to make this card for my son so I kept the colors more neutral for him. Boys don't like girly cards. But he does like bunnies since his sister has one.

The Cats Pajamas Kickin It - Copictopia

This sentiment is perfect for him and my son, so I may need to make another of these cards with pink instead of green. I love the Kickin' It! stamp set, it is so versatile.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02

  • Flowers: Y11, 15

  • Grass: YG06, 13

  • Sky: B000, 00



Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments