Grab The Unicorn - Card Making Video - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! It is Grab the Unicorn for a new Cat's Pajamas challenge! This month the theme for the challenge is Furry Animals. I was thinking of using Make Tea once again... but I didn't want you guys to get bored. So I decided to change it up a little.



I did decide to pair up Make Tea with Grab The Unicorn. I wanted the sentiment from Make Tea for the card.

Grab A Unicorn The Cats Pajamas - Copictopia

I figured that this sentiment from Make Tea was perfect with this particular unicorn from Grab The Unicorn. I love both of these stamp sets.

Grab A Unicorn The Cats Pajamas - Copictopia

You just can't tell me that it doesn't go perfectly with this unicorn that I picked out.

Grab A Unicorn The Cats Pajamas - Copictopia

You can't see the clouds that I stenciled on so I will have to take some better photos for you in the morning, it all looks really cute. I went with BG70 and 71 for this cloud because using the Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink with the Great Outdoors Stencil, I wanted it all to match.

Grab A Unicorn The Cats Pajamas - Copictopia

The last thing I added was some cute little star sequins.

Don't forget to scroll past the supplies and things you need to watch the video tutorial. I always put the supplies first so that you can be prepared :)

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Unicorn: C0, 1, RV02, 00, 000, BG000, BV000, 00, 01

  • Cloud: B01, BG70, 71



The cardstock sizes:


  • Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11 (folded in half for card base)

  • Neenah Solar White: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4

  • Gingham paper: 4 x 5 1/4



Here are the supplies I used:




Here is the video of how I made the card:



 

Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments