Rock Star Marci Hello ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Sunday! We are starting it out today with Rock Star Marci. She is so darn cute! She is a new release from La-La Land Crafts today. This whole week the entire team will be showing off their wonderful inspirations with Rock Star Marci and other new release stamps as well.

Rock Star Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I had an incredible time making this card. At first, I will say I was not sure what I was going to do until I finished coloring her skirt. Once I got her all done and looking at the amazing new die cuts in the release... It was game on! Talk about a crazy creative thought process.

Rock Star Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I decided that the Paris Skyline Die would be really neat looking. To me, it looks like she is on stage in Paris. I also added the flowers from the Rose Bouquet because all girls love flowers.

Rock Star Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

She, of course, needs the Music Notes Border Die. She is Rock Star Marci, so yes it is needed.  After using all of those things. I saw the Harlequin Plate Die and I thought of Neil Diamond right away. I fiddled with it for a while then looked at the Stitched Hello Die and thought of his song "Hello Again".

Rock Star Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I had thought a very talented fellow that I follow on YouTube who does very fun videos of him singing covers of different songs, had done a cover of Hello Again. However, I was mistaken. He had done a cover by Adele's "Hello". Which, please don't get offended I think Leo Moracciholi's version is much better. I have his video below so you can see... it is quite fun.  Plus, this version of the song works since Marci is a Rock Star.



Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47, 49, R81, 83, 85, 89
Headband & Vest: R81, 83, 85, 89
Shirt & Pants: C3, 5, 7, 9, White Gel Pen
Guitar: C3, 5, 7, 9, 81, 83, 85, 89
Skirt: R81, 83, 85, 89, White Gel Pen, Purple Spectrum Noir Fine Liner
Boots: C3, 5, 7, 9, Y26, W4, 2
Leaves: YG23

Here is the video of how I made the card :)



Here are my supplies:




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments