Molli With Camera ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! We are halfway to Friday everyone! I LOVE the new release Molli With Camera. She makes me think of my mother in law all the time. If I am honest, anything with a camera makes me think of my mother in law. We call her GGrazzi like the paparazzi haha! Her famous line is "smile don't smile" because she doesn't want the kids to give her huge cheesy grins haha!



I am also in love with the new release Hello Life Designer 6x6 Paper Pack. It is so pretty and soft. When I saw the bike I knew it would go perfectly with Molli With Camera.



Here you can also see the Paris die cut. I actually used the faom sheet, adhered one side with paper using my Creative Station Lite and then cut it out with the die cut. It was pretty awesome how the whole thing came out perfectly.



I also stacked and pieced together Molli With Camera because I have had issues lately of my hands being very shakey so coloring has not been easy. So instead of starting over a million times when I got one part where I wanted it.. I went with it and in the end have a very cool 3D dimension on Molli.



Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Eyes: B02, 00
Lips: E04, R32
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Shirt, Hat, and Shoes: RV000, 00, 02
Sweater: Y000, 00, 11

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments