Love Letter Raccoon Valentine's Day & Video - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Valentine's Day is getting close! Who doesn't want a little Love Letter Raccoon in their life? Christine from The Paper Nest Dolls asked if I would design a Make & Take for her at this weekend's ScrapFest. So If you are going this weekend this is what you get to make! Don't miss out on this cute little Love Letter Raccoon Valentine's Day tag!



Love Letter Raccoon Paper Nest Dolls - Copictopia

Is he not the cutest stinkin little critter! I just love him!! I used him in combination with some Rubbernecker Stamps die cuts, that made this tag stand out with extra elements.

Love Letter Raccoon Paper Nest Dolls - Copictopia

I actually designed the sentiment, I am hoping that Christine will be able to make it into a stamp to go with the little guy when he becomes a rubber stamp. I think that would be really fun. This is one of my favorite fonts!

Love Letter Raccoon Paper Nest Dolls - Copictopia

The outside of the image looked a little plain so I decided to just use some random little dots around the outside edge of the image going out. It really took the "blah" out of it.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Cheeks: W1, 3

  • Head Hair: E47, 44, 42

  • Hands: C8

  • Eyes: C9, 8, 6

  • Nose: C8, 6

  • Ears: E95, 93

  • Hearts: R59 (optional), 29, 27

  • Envelope: RV00, 02, 04

  • Outside Dots (optional): RV000, 00, 04



Here is the video I made so you can see how I colored him with Copic markers and put the tag together:



Here are the supplies I used for the tag:




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Remember you can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!



[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments