Heart Locket Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday everyone! Valentine's Day is coming quickly so having Heart Locket Marci from La-La Land Crafts as a new release is just in time! There are also some new release die cuts that are beautiful and adorable to go along with her. I didn't use all of them but I did use some of them.



I used the Rose Bouquet Die again today. I really love the way it looks on the cards. I like to cut out 3 of them. I color the top one pink or whatever the roses are going to be and cut the leaves off. I glue them onto a set of just white roses so the white will show through the pink on the top. I cut the leaves off of the first two and then color the leaves on the third one and attach it to the others with 3D foam so that it will give it a bit of dimension.



The new Everything Is Rosy Layering Stencils are gorgeous! I know I will be using these a lot in my future! I just love them! Yesterday I used them with ink. But today I used them with my silicon sheet so that I could emboss them onto the paper. I love how the flowers look.



The Tic Tac Heart is a lot of fun! I cut that out with some of the foam sheets that I have. I used the x's, o's and the cute little heart that goes with it. I have been also been cutting out more so that I can make a little game for the kids for Valentine's Day.



I am really excited about how the flowers on Marci's shirt came out. I have been practicing up a storm to get these little flowers perfected.

Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: C5, 7, 9
Headband, Shirt, Skirt: R81, 83, 85, 89, YG23, G28
Boots: E95, 97, 99, Y26, W4, 2
White Gel Pen

Here are the supplies I used for the card:




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments