Great News Valentines Box ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! I am so happy I get to show you something else that I made using the last two little panda bears from the Great News stamp set. Great News for those who may not know was just released last week from La-La Land Crafts.



I had thought my son was to old to get things from me that I made...and didn't think my husband really cared. I found out late on Valentine's that they had been waiting all day for me to give them what I had made.... oops!



So I really love all the little dies and the suitcase die most of all because it is a fast little box to decorate.



This little box really saved my backside for sure!

Here is a video on how I made the boxes :)



Copic markers I used are:


  • Pandas: C9, 7, 6, 5, 4, 1, R20, 30

  • Hearts: R24, 27, 29

  • Key: Y26, 21, YR24, 23



Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments