Snow Day Marci CAS ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday everyone! Snow Day Marci is showing you how much fun snow can be! Oh to be a kid again and play in the snow and have fun! This week's team challenge over at La-La Land Crafts was to make a card that was CAS or Clean and Simple for those that are new to card making and don't know what CAS stands for. Although, I have heard CAS also mean Copy and Share... but today it is clean and simple.

La-La Land Crafts Snow Day Marci - Copictopia

The idea of the challenge was not only clean and simple but also to use 3 die cuts and an image. I can't get enough of how cute Snow Day Marci is so I had to use her. Plus Meadow really wanted me to use her. I paired her up with the "Let It Snow" sentiment from the Snow Amazing Clear Stamp Sets with those adorable bunnies.

La-La Land Crafts Snow Day Marci - Copictopia

I put Snow Day Marci in the photo frame from the Photo Elements Die. I thought I would also color her hair so it looked like a photo of Meadow out playing in the snow. She is really upset that we have had no snow this year.

La-La Land Crafts Snow Day Marci - Copictopia

You couldn't see it from the main photo but I also put little rhinestones in the center of each of the Large Snowflake 1 die cuts that I used.

I also layered 2 of the largest Scalloped Rectangles for the layers in the background. I also lined them with some small rhinestones as well.

La-La Land Crafts Snow Day Marci - Copictopia

I had a lot of fun making the cute little design on her jacket. I loved that her hat when I colored it actually looked fuzzy.

La-La Land Crafts Snow Day Marci - Copictopia

Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R30, 20, 32
Hair: E50. 51. 53. 55
Pink: RV10, 13, 21, 23
Green: YG00. 01, 03
White: C00, 1, 5

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments