Snug But Stylish Challenge #408 ~ The Paper Shelter


Hey All! Today I have accomplished my goal for the week with Snug but Stylish from The Paper Shelter! I have finished my card in time to participate in the weekly challenge!! WOOHOO! That is a lot for me this week. I am so happy

to have gotten it finished.



The challenge was "Blast From The Past" I decided since I have had this beauty in my collection and had not used her yet... I would have to use her. Plus she looks so perfect in reds and greens.


I am having a hard time believing that I actually was able to color her so nicely with just the light in my living room. Most of the time in the evening if I color in the living room... I look at it the next day and think "what in God's green earth were you thinkin!" haha!!


I am really happy with how her hair and her coat came out.



I honestly was not thrilled about these snowflakes. I thought they would look much better when I put them on... but then the darn things would not come off... so Così è la vita...



I love this Christmas ribbon that I found stashed away in a "this and that" ribbon box that I have.

The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 32
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Shoes & Purse: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1
Glasses: C7, BG0000, White Gel Pen
Eyes: B000, 01, 02
Hat & Coat: R59, 29, 27, 24, C1, 3, 5
Dress: YG61, 63, 67
Ground and Bench: E31, 33, 34, 35, C1, 3
Sky: B0000, 01

I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.


Until next time friends!!!









Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments

  1. Wow, this is amazing, your coloring is gorgeous and awesome design. Thanks so much for playing in our Blast from the Past theme at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much Audrey :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!