Snowmen & Animals Video - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I have a very fun shaker card for you with Snowmen & Animals from Rubbernecker stamps. I had so much fun coloring this one and putting it together. It is not hard to have fun coloring something that is so darn cute.

Who can resist making a shaker card that looks like snow behind snowmen? This is honestly to much fun!



I also love this sentiment Magic of the Season from Rubbernecker stamps. I think I have put it on most of the Christmas cards I have made this year.



The snowmen are all so cute with their wee little animals.



my daughter's favorite is the little bunny rabbit that I colored to look just like her bun Lollie.



The Copic markers I used for these cute winter snowmen and their animal friends are:


  • Reds: R05, 27, 29, 59

  • Greens: YG05, 03, 01, Y11

  • Oranges: YR12, 14, 18

  • Blacks: C3, 5, 7, 9

  • Blues: B000, 00, 02

  • Snowmen: BG000

  • Golds: Y21, 26, 28

  • Birds: Y11, 15, YR12

  • Rabbit: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Pink Hat: R81, 83, 85



Here is a video that I made for you showing how I made the card, which die cuts I used from the ones listed in my supply list below. I also slowed the video down when it came to tying the double bow so you can see how I made it.



I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments