Fair Day Challenge #409 ~ The Paper Shelter



Hey All! Today I am playing with Fair Day from The Paper Shelter. The Paper Shelter challenge for this week is Birthday or Celebration since it is their 9th Anniversary of being around. I am so happy for them! I decided to use Fair Day

even though it doesn't sound like a birthday. However, she is holding a balloon and one of my daughter's favorites... cotton candy.



Meadow is even the one who picked out the colors she wanted the balloon and the cotton candy to be, both colors being her favorite. I also did a translucent balloon because she loves it when I do that.



I was really excited I was able to do the cotton candy where, at least to me, it looks fluffy.



I also, of course, added a few of my favorite flowers. I don't get to use them that often these days so when I can I like to.


Honestly, I think I just really like how this cute little fair day girl came out overall.



The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 32
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Shoes, Shirt and Bows: RV10, 31, 21
Eyes: B000, 02
Balloon: RV0000, 000, 00, 02
Cotton Candy: B0000, 000, 00, 01, 02
Overalls: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99, Y11, 15, 18, YG00, 01, 03, RV13

I also made a video on the coloring and making of the card for you. You can see the video below




Here is your video




I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Oh Cristena, this is beautiful! Incredible colouring of this adorable image! Your cotton candy and balloon are perfect - everything is! Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and use of one of our TPS images. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning I love the image and your layout, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter on our blog hop, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card, beautiful colouring i love this image from the paper shelter
    Thanks for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and girly I love it!

    Thank you for joining us for our ninth birthday celebrations at The Paper Shelter! Good luck, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! You´ve coloured the image perfect!! Love this!! Thanks for joining us in this TPS-challenge!! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and awesome coloring! Thanks so much for playing along in our 9th Birthday/Celebrations Blog Hop at The Paper Shelter Challenge, hope you enjoyed it and come back soon! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!