Yeti Christmas For The Cat's Pajamas Holiday Challenge

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today it is all about the magic of the holidays for this month's challenge over at The Cats Pajamas. I am really happy about this challenge because I cannot get enough of the Yeti Christmas stamp set.



I love how you can add different things to his wee little body like his arms holding a tree and all kinds of things. I decided to make it look like his little arms are hidden and just added a scarf today.

Yeti Christmas The Cats Pajamas created by Copictopia

I used the new Blizzard stencil to stencil all the white cardstock, with Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Tampered Glass, at once. Then I used some light blue cardstock to break it up a little bit.

Yeti Christmas The Cats Pajamas created by Copictopia

I also wanted to have a little bit of a frame or something to make the cute little Yeti stand out a bit from the snowflakes. I used Portrait of Mew die-cut to do the cutie little frame behind him.

Yeti Christmas The Cats Pajamas created by Copictopia

I finished it off with cute little dewdrops and a fantastic sentiment from the same Yeti Christmas stamp set.

Yeti Christmas The Cats Pajamas created by Copictopia

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Hair: BG01, 000

  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Teeth: E40

  • Ears: E93

  • Horns: E40, 41, 43

  • Scarf: YG00, 01, 03, R29, 24, 05



Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!