From My Kitchen Marci New Release ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I am back with day 2 of the La-La Land Crafts November Release. I LOVE (yes I know I say that all the time) these cute stamp sets! Today I am using From My Kitchen Marci along with the Beary Special Rubber Stamp Set.





I wanted to make this card a little bit on the Christmas side since we do have Christmas coming up soon... I know I know you don't want to hear that... but if I say it like "Winter is coming" from Game Of Thrones... "Christmas is coming" the kids start to laugh.

From My Kitchen Marci La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

I gave From My Kitchen Marci a pretty red Christmas dress along with her headband. I was going to do a green apron but then decided to keep it a red and white card for the most part.

From My Kitchen Marci La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

I used a white gel pen on her dress top to make it look like stars.

Now you are probably asking yourself ... how did she do the shaker with that Jar & Lid Die...

From My Kitchen Marci La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

First, I cut out the Jar & Lid Die on white cardstock two times. One of the die-cuts I laid the metal die on top of, and traced the inside, lightly with a pencil. I then used a hobby knife to cut out the edges. For the adhesive, I used foam strips (they are down in my supply list) they are really thin, but I still had to cut them in half. They are AMAZING! I need stock in those things!

From My Kitchen Marci La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

The lid and the Large Half Doily are actual material that I had in my scraps basket. I wanted the lid to the jar to look just like you would get from a friend, and the rug... well to look like a rug.

From My Kitchen Marci La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

I used the mantel from the Fireplace Die to make a wood floor and Waynes coating on the wall. The wallpaper this time is from the Little Merry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack which is also a new release. I am in LOVE with all the paper they are coming out with now!

From My Kitchen Marci La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

I am in love with this little bear and his spoon from the Beary Special Rubber Stamp Set. He looks so serious about his treats in that jar. He is just adorable!

Copic markers I used are:

Marci:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E40, 41, 43, 44, 47
Dress and Headband: R59, 46, 29, 27, 24, White Gel Pen
Apron: C3, 1
Shoes: C5, 7, 9

Floor: E31, 33, 35

Bear: E50, 51, 53, 55
Spoon: E41, 42, 43

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments