Elf Cocoa For Freshly Made Sketches & Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today I am joining in with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I have never joined in before but I was.... dared, for a lack of a better word, by my friend Lois to join in. So here we go haha! I decided to use one of the Rubbernecker stamps new releases from last month called Elf Stirring Cocoa.



I also used of my favorite stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps "It's Monday" because for me it doesn't matter what day it is... don't play with the coffee. Heck just don't mess with my caffeine HAHA!!



Here is the sketch that I am working with for this challenge.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="286"] Click the photo so you can join the challenge as well[/caption]

I followed the sketch for the most part. However, I have a hard time with clean and simple with some images. Rubbernecker stamps images are one of those. I like to add the extra layers, a bit of ribbon, and sometimes flowers or sequins to the card.



This card I added the ribbon and some Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops.



I also added a bit of wink of stella clear on the snowflake even though it is hard to see. I tried to get in close with my phone for the photo so you could at least see the grains of glitter if you couldnt see it sparkle.



I had fun coloring this little elf he is so darn cute!!



The last part is the cookie, that was a fun touch to this image.



The Copic markers I used for this are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Reds: R24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Greens: YG00, 01, 03, Y11

  • Cup: BG0000, 000, 02, C1, 00

  • Spoon: C00, 1, 2

  • Coffee/Cocoa: E30, 21, 23

  • Cookie: E23, 25



If you would like to join the challenge CLICK HERE to get to the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, YouTube, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. This is such an amazing card! I just love your little elf and his cocoa. Your colouring is fabulous! We're so glad you decided to join with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and you've colored it so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't decide what I love more, your coloring or that sentiment! Fabulous card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jen :) Yes, that sentiment is pretty fun huh :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!