Dear Santa ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday everyone! Today we are having more fun with the new release Dear Santa clear stamp set from La-La Land Crafts. I had this Santa already colored except for his packages.

I really wanted to use this little guy for a double slider card with the other Santa I made last week... but came down to no time.

Dear Santa La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

I am glad that I waited to use him though otherwise, I may have never made the little house the way that I did. I used the mantle from the Fireplace die, the roof from the Gingerbread House Add On Die, and the Chimney is from the new release we just did last week.

Dear Santa La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

For the background, I used the new Snowy Hills Layering Stencils after doing a little bit of a night time background with Distress Oxide Inks. Instead of going full galaxy background I only did a little bit of the Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Saffire, and Black Soot. The Spiced Marmalade didn't really stay a lot but that is okay... I only wanted it to look like the glare of city lights.

Dear Santa La-La Land Crafts created by Copictopia

Copic markers I used are:

Santa:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: W4, 1
Clothes & Sack: R24, 27, 29, 46, 59, C1, 3
Gifts: Y21, 26, 28, Silver Wink Of Stella Pen
Chimney: T2, C1
Snow Roof: C1
House Wood: E31, 33, 35

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments