Autumn Marci Perfect For November ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all!  Happy Monday friends!! I am finally getting back into the swing of things after Halloween and Bootcamp! I love being away but coming back home is also so nice. Although, maid service would still be nice at home HAHAHA!

This week I have sweet Autumn Marci in some beautiful seasonal colors. She is perfect with her little outfit for the month of November.

Autumn Marci La-La Land Crafts by Copictopia

I did a lot of different textures and designs on her outfit. I had a lot of fun playing with it. I meant to make her boots, Ug boots, and her jacket to match... but went a bit crazy with the E44 haha!!

Autumn Marci La-La Land Crafts by Copictopia

I really had a lot of fun with the leaves and the sentiment. I am loving the fall season and being able to use the beautiful Xyron Foil! I love how beautiful it looks!

Autumn Marci La-La Land Crafts by Copictopia

I was also able to get it to stick to the sentiment! I was so excited!!!

Autumn Marci La-La Land Crafts by Copictopia

I also used the So Many Dots Layering Stencils to bring a little bit of texture in on the burgundy cardstock. You can't really see it because I did it on a higher setting on my Crossover II than I normally do. If you have a Crossover II the setting was a 7.

Autumn Marci La-La Land Crafts by Copictopia

I will have a video of how I did her hair and her skin later this week after I get it edited, so subscribe to my YouTube channel or follow me on Instagram so you can be notified.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30

  • Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47

  • Lips: R32, E04

  • Coat & Boots: E95, 97, 99, 41, 42, 43,44

  • Skirt: E50, 53, 55

  • Shirt: E04, R56, 49, 89

  • Pants: E81, 84, 87



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments