Orange and Black Just Chill ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Happy Monday friends!! Today is going to be fun because I had a great time making this super cute Orange and Black card using the  stamp set Just Chill from La-La Land Crafts!

When the team was told orange and black for the theme I knew exactly what stamp set I was going to be using.

 



Are they not the cutest penguins? Plus they completely fit the theme!

I had to, of course, make it into a shaker card. Who doesn't love a good interactive card?



I used the Tricks or Sweets stamp set for the sentiment, spider and spider web inside the shaker.

I also used the spiders that were cut out with the spider web and spider die for inside the shaker. While using the web part of the die at the top of the card.



Here is a closer look at these cutie little penguins.





I even made sure their balloons were orange and black.



You can also see in the photos I used the Eerie Bat die cuts and 2 different stencils. I used Orange Marmalade Distress Oxide ink first with the Daises On My Mind stencil. After that I used very lightly Black Soot Distress Oxide ink for the smaller of the So Many Dots Layering stencils. I went back over the top again with the Daisies on my mind stencil with Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide ink.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Black: C3, 5, 6, 7


  • Orange: YR12, 14, 18, 07





I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments