We Go Back To School Tomorrow... La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! School is starting tomorrow can you believe it! I am already missing summer haha! I know my kids are missing summer even more! I made this card for the La-La Land Crafts team for the Back To School theme for the week.

It was fun to make this card because, of course, Meadow wanted to assist me on the colors of Marci with books digital stamp so that she would look just like her.



I had so much fun coloring sweet Marci with Books digi stamp! Her little shirt looks just like the one that we just got for Meadow. Granted we don't have to go school clothes shopping, but we still get them some new things anyway. Mostly new jammies since they love doing school in their jammies.



Marci's glasses are even the same as Meadows glasses as well, along with the freckles.



The clipboard die cut was a lot of fun. I cut the big one using the brown paper 2 times. I cut the top off the one to make it look like the bottom of the clipboard. Then I used some old OLD Stampin up paint to paint the paper and used the top bit... I used glue to put it down on the long end and then super small 3d foam squares to pop up the top bit.



I also used the Notebook Border Die on some school lined patterned paper to make it look like actual notebook paper.



The last things I did were to put the sentiment from the Love To Garden Clear Stamp Set on the Long Flags die. I also put some dew drops because they are just the best as well.

Copic markers I used for the project are:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Glasses: BG000, RV14, 23, 25
Shirt: B0000, 000, 04, 01, YG00, 01, 03
Book Bag: RV10, 13, 21, 23
Shoes: RV0000, 000, 00, C0, 1
Books: E40, 41, 42, V000, 01, 04, YR000, 00, 01, Y000, 00, 02
Skirt: C00, 1, 3

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Cute, cute, cute Meadow....I mean Marci lol...great work you two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!