Steampunk Molli Plus Monochromatic ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! Today is another wonderful day for a challenge don't you think? Today for the La-La Land Crafts team it is a monochromatic challenge. What goes better with monochromatic than Steampunk Molli?

I decided to you Steampunk Molli and all the really fun steampunk die cuts that La-La Land Crafts has. I LOVED making this card so much. I got more and more excited the further I got to finishing it.



A little secret... I love doing sepia cards. I also really love the way Steampunk Molli turned out. She is perfect for sepia tones!



I actually cut out each of the die cuts with Kraft, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin' Up!



After getting them all cut out I took out the pieces I didn't want and left the ones that I did and then glued them all together.



I knew I wanted a really cool background so I used the Harlequin from Hearts and Harlequins Layering Stencils on a Very Vanilla Scalloped Rectangle.  I used Kraft ink from Stampin' Up! to try and stay with the color theme.



The last thing I added, because you know I love them, is some beautiful shiny sequins.

Copic markers I used for the project are:

E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 49

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Great idea to use sepia monotones; love monochromatics and you did a super awesome job :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!