Just Chill ~ Cute Penguins New Release ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! I am so excited to show you what I have to show you today for the La-La Land Crafts release! Today I am showing you Just Chill clear stamp set. It has the cutest stinkin penguins!

Since this release has me holding onto summer and has a bit of a  cruise theme to it.. I decided to daydream a bit about cruise and the fun tags you could make for your luggage.



 

It's this just cute!! The first thing I did was color and fussy cut the penguin out.  I knew what I wanted to do but, I like to build it all together before I ACTUALLY go through with the plan.



I wanted to use the Get Inky Paper Pack that is brand new. There were a couple of sheets that made me think of water. I used the Double Stitched Ovals Die to cut the paper out.



I also wanted it to look like he was floating in the ocean by one of the island stops along the way with the cruise ship in the back. I used the Hammock die-cut which made it look really fun.



The new Port Hole die-cut is a lot of fun. It also comes with birds and the actual port hole and the ship that I used.



I also added the new Cruise Word die cut. I inked the top half of the word with the Salty Ocean Distress Ink.



The last thing I did was place some sequins on it and tie the ribbon to the top of the Large Stitched Tags die cut that I cut out.

Copic markers I used for the project are:

Penguin: C3, 5, 7, 8, YR000, 02, 04
Inflatable Ring: B00, 02, 04, YG00, 01, 03
Ship: C5, 3, 1, R24, 17, BG000
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25
Beach & Tree Trunks: E30, 50, 31, 33, 35
Hammock & Hut: E40, 41, 42
Cruise word: Salted Ocean Distress Oxide Ink

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments