I Need Coffee

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]



Hey All! Today I am filling in for one of the amazing design team members over at the Coffee Lovers Blog. I am so very happy to be sharing with you today! I have a very fun and cute card for you today featuring Need Coffee from Magengo! If you are in the amazing Facebook group for Coffee Lovers, Amy shared this stamp set with everyone last Thursday.





This stamp set has some very cute and caffeinated bunnies, who love coffee! The stamp set is a digital stamp set. Making the bunnies any size that you wish is so fun! All the sentiments and a couple of more sentiments come with the set as well.





I started out using the digital stamp with the coffee bag and beans image and putting it in different directions on the kraft colored paper. I really wanted to make my own patterned paper with that stamp. I then cut the paper out using the Nested Rectangle Scallop Die Cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps. Using the largest scalloped rectangle with the Window Pierce Die Cut that I used for the shaker window is perfect.  Yes, those are coffee beans you see inside the shaker... can't have a coffee shaker card without coffee beans now, can we?





After I got everything together I then used the bunny sleeping and the pillow images. The stamp set comes with either jpeg or png files, so I used the png files so I could put the bunny sleeping on the pillow.





The other two images that I used of the bunnies are just how they are, I didn't add anything. I also used the La-La Land Crafts Coffee Cup Die Cut. The little bunny holding the paper to-go cup looked perfect with this die-cut.





I really love this little bunny that is throwing the coffee beans up into the air they make me laugh so very much!



The Copic markers I used are:




  • Bunnies: E50, 51, 53, 55, R30, 01, 02

  • Sleeping Mask & Pillow: C00, 1, 2, R81, 83, 85

  • Coffee Cup: C00, 1, 2

  • Coffee Beans: E23, 25, 27



I really hope that you enjoy the card I made for today's post. Please be sure to go over and follow the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog, I know you will love it! They also have a group on facebook if you would like to go over there and check out all the fantastic coffee, tea and hot chocolate inspiration they have.



Until next time friends!!!





Remember to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!






[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cute cute adorable spectacular card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!