Friends Come In All Sizes Hippo Set - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Friends come in all sizes, don't they? This little Hippo Set from Paper Nest Dolls is so cute and so much fun to color!



Some of you that went to Stampfest may have gotten to make this tag while there. I was honored I was asked to design a make and take it, especially for Christine. I am so happy that she loved it!





My daughter, Meadow, and I created 100 make and take kits for Christine and we had a great time doing it together. Although, I don't think I could have done it all without Meadow.

I will have a video of me coloring and making the tag on YouTube soon. If you can't wait, however, it is up on Instagram.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Hippo: R00, 01, 02, YR61

  • Heart & Handkerchief: E41, 43

  • Bird: Y11, YR65

  • Other: White Gel Pen



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Remember you can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments