Foxes Just Need Coffee Too

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]



Hey All! Today is my last post for filling in over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. I am sad that it is my last day because it has been such an honor. But, I am so very happy to be sharing with you the cute card I made for today! I have a very fun and cute card for you today featuring two stamp sets from Rubbernecker Stamps! If you are in the amazing Facebook group for Coffee Lovers, Amy shared this stamp set with everyone last Thursday.





I thought it would be cute if the little fox was just standing there with his wee little arms at his side just breathing in the wonderful scent of freshly made coffee.  The little butterflies also come with the Fox stamp set.





The cute coffee cups and the sentiment both come from the Rubbernecker Stamps Coffee Set. I just love how they all line up for the little fox to smell. I laid all the smaller ones down flat but the front yellow one I used a 3D foam square to pop up a bit.





I decided that I wanted to have a little texture on the card. So instead of cutting the rectangles out with my paper cutter, I used the Nested Rectangle Stitch die cuts. I also thought it would look nice to match up, that same stitching with the banners. I loved that the Nested Banners Stitch die cuts were the perfect size for the sentiments in the Coffee Set.



I finished off the card with some little dew drops that I got from Amazon. My daughter says every card needs dew drops because they make everything better like ice cream.



The Copic markers I used are:




  • Fox: E93, 95, 97, 99, W00, 2

  • Blue Butterfly: BG0000, 000, 01

  • Pink Butterfly: RV0000, 000, 00

  • Purple Cup: V0000, 000, 00, 04

  • Blue Cup: BG0000, 000, 01, 13

  • Yellow Cup: Y000, 00, 02, 06

  • Pink Cup: RV000, 00, 0000, 23

  • Grass: G20, 21, 24, 28, YG23, 25



Here is a video I made for coloring the fox, I hope you enjoy :)



I really hope that you enjoy the card I made for today's post. Please be sure to go over and follow the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog, I know you will love it! They also have a group on facebook if you would like to go over there and check out all the fantastic coffee, tea and hot chocolate inspiration they have.



Until next time friends!!!





Remember to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!






[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!