Club La-La Land Crafts July 2019 Kit

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today I have some fun inspiration for the July 2019 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit. I have had so much fun with Coffee Mug Marci and these adorable little hamsters from the Coffee Makes Me Super stamp set.

I have made 3 cards to show you today instead of the normal 2 cards. I had originally planned on putting the two little hamsters together but for some reason, I could not get my slider card to work the way that I wanted it to.  I really wanted Superham to be able to slide out from under the coffee pot that I put on Batham's card. But they ended up going on different cards.



I am thinking part of the problem as to why I couldn't get it to work is because I had made a mistake of my Copic marker blobbing on Superham's face :( I had already made his super suit and didn't want to start over again, so I colored another face and popped it up a little to make him a bit 3D. I really think that is what killed the slider card.



I did do his super suit a little different this time. Instead of doing it the way I had done it on my first card with the sparkly glitter SH on his shirt I went ahead and colored his little super-suit with only Copic markers.

Since the slider card did not work I went with him flying out of a pile of coffee beans.

The Copic markers I used on this card were:

Coffee Beans: E23, 25, 27


Coffee Cups: B45, 37, 39, R24, 27, 29, 46, Y15, 17, 19, C00, 1


Superham: E50, 51, 53, 55, R20, 30


Super Suit: B45, 37, 39, R46, 29, 72, 24, Y15, 17, 19




The next card that I have for you is the other little hamster that I wanted to pair up with Superham and that is Lego Batham. My kids and I LOVE the Lego Batman movie... I know silly but it really makes me laugh a lot!  Plus Batman and Superman never really get along so I thought this would be a funny pairing.




Throughout the movie, he was always walking around in his smoking jacket. I decided to do my take on that.








In the movie, Lego Batman always wears his bat mask. So, I thought it only appropriate that Lego Batham wears his as well.  So I have colored the top half of this little fellow to resemble that. I don't think his cheeks would truly fit in a bat mask so I left those out... besides they are too cute to hide with a mask.




If you have never seen the movie here are some of the clips:






The Copic markers I used for this card are:



Coffee Pot: C1, 3, 5

Coffee Cup: C3, 5, 8, Y15, 17, 19, E23

Coffee Bean: E23, 25, 27

Lego Batham: E50, 51, 53, 55, C3, 5, 8, R20, 30

Smoking Jacket: R24, 27, 29, 46, C3, 5, 8





The last card I have for you today is with Coffee Mug Marci. You may or may not remember but I told you in my reveal video that I had made a Coffee Mug Marci to look like me with my favorite cup and this one like my daughter, Meadow, with her favorite cup.








I decided to do the card in all the softer colors that I colored Coffee Mug Marci in. The other coffee cups, the Coffee word die cuts are all cut out with Neenah Solar White cardstock and then colored in all the colors of the unicorn mug I colored. I am very matchy poo that way.






The Copic markers I used on this card are:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 22


Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55


All Yellow: Y000, 00, 02


All Pink: RV0000, 000, 02


Jeans: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99


All Light Blue: BG0000, 000, 02




You can find all the details of what I used on these cards with links below. If you are interested in being a subscriber so you can get amazing stamp kits like these, the links are below so you can read all about them.




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments