The Cat's Pajamas July Release & Blog Hop!

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today is a super fun day! Yes... it is not Friday but still super fun because today is The Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop Day!!! I can tell you that you won't want to miss out on any of it!

If you are coming from Brenda's wonderful blog, then you have already had a taste for what is in store for you!

Welcome to my blog! This is so much fun that I am excited to be a part of this super fun blog hop! I love that the team gets to do this every time there is a new release!

The card I made for the blog hop I used two different stamp sets and wanted to try out the amazing new stencils as well!! I didn't use the stencils on my last cards so I just HAD to use them on this card for sure!



When I used the stencils I always forget in the photos everything looks a little lighter. However, for my card I didn't want it to be really dark, so here is a close up for you.



You can see I used the Blizzard stencil on the background here. Then before I put everything on the front of the card I used the Great Outdoors stencil to make it look like more snow was falling. You can see it lightly in both photos.



I decided I wanted to use the Village Snowglobe die-cut again. I just love this die-cut and everything you can do with it. I used my glue pen to put a small amount of glitter on the rooftops and along the bottom to make snowy hills. However, when you do it, you may want to put something behind. When I showed Meadow and Stephen the card when it was done, I gave it a little shake and my Clear Holographic Holeless sequins went behind and some of my windows fell out... oops!



I also used my glue pen to put some snow along the bottom front of the card before putting my deer from the Natures Christmas Tree stamp set and my gnome from the Gnome Peeking stamp set.



I love the stitching of this die-cut because it gives so much texture. However, I wanted to add a little more texture by adding some silver glitter paper behind the sentiment.



The last things I added were the snowflakes from the Joyeux die-cut which I just love and these cute little trees that are from the Villiage Snowglobe die-cut.



For the final touch, I added some more Clear Holographic Holeless Sequins. I love how this sweet card came out and I hope that you do as well.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Deer: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Ornaments: R27, Y26, YG07, Y11, 13, 15

  • Gnome: R27 (berries), YG01, 03 (leaves), E00, 11, 21 (skin), BG01, 000, 0000, C00, 1 (clothes), Y26 (bell), E55, 53, 52 (beard)



Your next stop on this hop will be over to Deborah's beautiful blog - wait till you see what she made it is so gorgeous!!

If you lose your place be sure to go over to visit The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook pageThere is always wonderful inspiration from the team!

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post, have fun on the rest of the hop!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. gorgeous shaker card Cristena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love all the dimensions you put into this project, with the layering and sequins, and putting the figures at the front! The colors are amazing and really make me thing of snowflakes, and winter - with the summer heat, it is a refreshing project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love those subtle snowflakes in the background and that cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. So many great details and element that you added to make this card so special. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shaker card! Love the snowglobe dies and all the details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love how you combined stamp sets! They mesh perfectly with the snowglobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, what a cute scene. You have really inspired me to make some cute Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your snowglobe looks really nice. The shaker aspect is great because everyone likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful card, Cristena! I love all the elements and the little spots of colour on the white help to make this shaker card special! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY card. What a great idea for a background. Love the glow of the village lights

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!