Luncheon Meet - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Ever have one of those friends that if it wasn't for them helping you out you don't think you would be where you are today? Yes, I have one of those friends and they are very special to me.

When I see the Lunch Meet stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps it makes me think of my friend every time. The wee little wormy on the hook with his little help sign is so adorable.



I am really excited about this post and about this card because I get to announce to you a new Rubbernecker Stamps product! I am so excited about all the new Stencils!!!! Yes, Rubbernecker Stamps is now selling stencils! they have about 12 of them that are out and these amazing Mixed Circles are a lot of fun!



I used them on this card to actually dry emboss and it came out so NICE! I really love how well they are made. I always want to call them bubbles instead of mixed circles... sorry... I just get so excited.



I ran my 5.5 x 4.25 white cardstock through my Crossover II with the Grand Mat and the Mixed Circles stencil. After I did that I ran the white cardstock through the Crossover II again with the largest of the Nested Deckled Rectangle die cuts and the largest scalloped circle from the Nested Scalloped Circles die cuts. I did them both at the same time so I didn't have to worry about smashing my dry emboss circles to much. However, they came out so well I don't think it would have mattered. You could always do it the other way around as well.



I used the Color Bursts, an aqua painter and the Rubbernecker Stamps Watercolor Paper to do the "watery" background for the fish.



The last thing I did was to add the cattail and the sentiment with a flag I made using the Nested Rectangles w/small stitch die cuts and the borders 2 die cut. The sentiment is actually from the Organic #3 stamp set and It worked so perfectly with the little "help" sign from the little worm I love it!


The Copic markers I used for this card are:




Orange fish: YR14, 16, 18, R27, 29




Green Fish: YG00, 01, 03




Blue Fish: BG57, 53, 72




Worm: RV32




I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments