Fly Away Butterflies - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! The Rubbernecker Stamps team has been doing some very beautiful cards with the different butterfly stamp sets that Rubbernecker has. I thought I would follow suit and put up a card that I did a few weeks back but never posted. My idea behind this card was to make the butterflies look as if they were flying away.

I used Ken Oliver's Color Bursts for the blue background on Rubbernecker Stamps watercolor paper. The Color Bursts work so well, or any watercoloring really for cards, on the Rubbernecker watercolor paper. With this watercolor paper, the color doesn't soak up quickly. The color stays on the top of the paper for a few minutes longer than normal watercolor paper does so that you have time for it to move.



The butterfly set that I am using is called Butterfly 1. It is a clear stamp set but didn't come with any sentiments. The sentiment that I used is from Organic Set #3. I also used the flowers from the Organic set for a bit of a background as well. I stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink so it would look more like a silhouette.



I added some texture with the different die cuts that I used on the card. I wanted it to look a little like doilies on the card with the Nested Circle Scallop w/ Holes die cut.



I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Wow, one of my favorites! Love how live life the butterflies look! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!