Day At The Beach With La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! After making this sweet card all I want to do is have a day at the beach. That is probably one of the only things I miss about living in Washington was we lived 10 minutes from the Browns Point Park which had a nice little beach and pier.

Now, we live 3 hours from the beach and it is the drive that keeps us from going. After making this card I definitely want to go now.



Before I moved to Washington, I lived in Surfside, SC just a few minutes south of Myrtle Beach. Living on the beach was the best! That is where my inspiration for this card came from.





Some of the houses along the beach would have these fences with long, long grass with a small path that would go out to the beach... it was always so relaxing to watch the grass sway in the wind and listen to the waves crashing on the shore.



After you went past the fences ot would be nothing but sand for miles and miles. I used a Garden Gate die cut and cut the end planks off so it would look like the fence was longer than it was.

I also decided to use the Water Ripples Layering Stencils to put some texture on the card base.



I obviously had to use  the Stitched Sun and Clouds die cuts because the beach is always better woth the sun.



The last thing I added was some dew drops... because let's face it and be honest dew drops make everything look better haha!!

The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 22
Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47
Dress: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99 Pickett Fence Distress Oxide Ink, White Gel Pen
Hat: Y00, 02, 06, White Gel Pen
Sand: E33, 31, 30, 50, 44, 55
Grass: G24, YG93, 97
Sky: B0000, 000, 01
Sun: Y13, 15
Fence: E31, Pickett Fence Distress Oxide Ink

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments