Christmas In July Challenge Reminder - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Okay so now I know that most of you have had the chance to make at least one Christmas card for this challenge. But wait until you see this super cute new stamp set!

You will see more of this stamp set as it is a July new release for The Cat's Pajamas come later in the week. But I really wanted to get you all excited to join in the Christmas In July challenge. This should make it pretty easy for you to play along now.



Are they not the cutest stinking gnomes ever?? Well I love them and I love gnomes! The little naughty sign that the one in the middle is holding up is actually something that you can add on. The little sign and the sentiment are 2 different stamps within the set.



I stamped them down, cut them out and used a 3D foam dot to put them on the middle gnome. I told my husband that was me holding the sign pointing it at him haha! It is just so much fun!



I also used one of the new die cuts called Village Snow Globe to make the shaker card in the background.



These little fellows are so cute on their own the only other thing I did was use some of the silver cord that I have had for years to wrap around and tie. I did add some sequins to the outside of the card as well to give it a little glam on the outside too

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21

  • Beards: T5, 3, 2, E51, 53, 55

  • Shoes: E87

  • Everything Green: G21, 24, 28

  • Everything Red: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46



Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Oh My Gosh!! I have been looking for some really cute Gnome stamps. I LOVE this set... It is not available until the 29th ?
    Gnomes are my Holiday thing to make this year.
    Can't wait to get this set and create up a storm.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards - Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!