Celebrating You Today Birthday Tag La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! I have a very fun tag for you today. Yes... another tag haha! But I love them, I can't help it. Now that I have learned to make them cute that is haha!!

I decided to make a tag as I did with the little Chihuahua from the Ay! Chihuahua stamp set. I used the Nested Frames Large and the Scalloped Rectangles die cuts. If you want to see how I made the tag you can see it on my June Club LLLC post HERE.



I had a GREAT time putting all the little flowers on her dress, although now that I am looking at the photo I see that I forgot the leaves for the flowers, darn. But I am so happy that I learned how to do these from Irina (click here for the video), I seem to do them all the time now haha!



You can also see that I put little designs with my white gel pen on the banner. I think it is still a little hard to see, but it is there I promise.

For her little hat, I wanted to pop it up a little bit from her head so, I actually did two Celebrate You Marci images and cut the hat off of one of them.



I made her sentiment for the tag as a secondary tag using the Long Flags die cut. I added to the tag by putting a hole with a hole punch at the end and using the same ribbon for the top of the tag itself to attach it.



The last things I added were the dew drops on the tag.



Copic markers I used for the project are:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 22, 30
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Hair Ribbons & Flowers: Y11, 08
Dress: C0, 02, Y0000
Shoes & Leggings: Y11, 08, C0
Hat and Banner: Y11, 08, 00, BG02, 000, 0000, YG00, 01, 03, RV0000, 000, 00, 02

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments