Bunch Of Bears - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all!  My daughter loves her stuffed animals! So you can imagine these are one of her favorite Rubbernecker stamps! Meadow was so excited when she saw the Bunch Of Bears stamp she actually jumped up and down.

This is the first one that I colored. The next one that I colored was more with the pinks and blues that she likes. I will have to show you that one sometime as well.









I have been on a "make your own patterned paper" kick as of late. So I used the Distressed Harlequin Background stamp to make the patterned paper on this cutie!


I used just regular Kraft Paper from Hobby Lobby. It is a bit thin but I really like the color for some things, plus you can't beat the price.







I did use some actually patterned paper as well which was fun. I cut it out using the Nested Marquee die cut. The red textured cardstock is from the Nested Scalloped Rectangles die cuts.






I also used the Nested Circle Scallops w/Holes die-cut for just a little something extra.



For the sentiment, I used the Best Wishes Etc stamp set. I love this stamp set because it has just about any sentiment that you could want. After stamping it down on the Hobby Lobby cardstock I cut it out using the Nested Banners Stitched Die Cuts.

I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments